First-In Responder Technical Academy
Professional, safe, and relevant firefighter and EMS certification training
- Red Card/Wildland certification
- Online courses & field day training
- Feb 1, 2019 – Payment due
- Apr 15, 2019 – Online courses complete
- May 18, 2019 – Mandatory field day
- Educated and prepared for the National Registry EMT examination (NREMT)
- Eligible for Washington State EMT certification
- Next course starts MAY 2019, registration open now!
fire academy (coming soon)
- IFSAC Firefighter 1 & 2 certification
- Hazardous Materials Operations
- EMT Class
- Incident Qualification
- Course length: 23 weeks
To educate and train those that are looking to professionally respond to community needs in all-hazards environments by providing the opportunity to earn relevant certifications and skills for an ever-changing firefighting and emergency medical field.
Set yourself apart from the competition and begin the journey today.