First-In Responder Technical Academy
Professional, safe, and relevant firefighter and EMS certification training
Online courses & field day training
February 1st, 2020 – Registration opens, payment due upon registration
Access to online courses gained upon full registration
April 4th, 2020 – Mandatory field day, all online courses must be complete
- Educated and prepared for the National Registry EMT examination (NREMT)
- Eligible for Washington State EMT certification
- Next course begins February 22nd, 2020!
fire academy (coming soon)
- IFSAC Firefighter 1 & 2 certification
- Hazardous Materials Operations
- EMT Class
- Incident Qualification
- Course length: 23 weeks
To educate and train those that are looking to professionally respond to community needs in all-hazards environments by providing the opportunity to earn relevant certifications and skills for an ever-changing firefighting and emergency medical field.
Set yourself apart from the competition and begin the journey today.