First-In Responder Technical Academy
Professional, safe, and relevant firefighter and EMS certification training
Online courses & field day training
Sept. 30, 2019 – Registration opens, payment due upon registration
Access to online courses gained upon full registration
Dec. 7, 2019 – Mandatory field day, all online courses must be complete
- Educated and prepared for the National Registry EMT examination (NREMT)
- Eligible for Washington State EMT certification
- Next course starts November 2, 2019, registration opens Sept. 30, 2019!
fire academy (coming soon)
- IFSAC Firefighter 1 & 2 certification
- Hazardous Materials Operations
- EMT Class
- Incident Qualification
- Course length: 23 weeks
To educate and train those that are looking to professionally respond to community needs in all-hazards environments by providing the opportunity to earn relevant certifications and skills for an ever-changing firefighting and emergency medical field.
Set yourself apart from the competition and begin the journey today.