First-In Responder Technical Academy
Professional, safe, and relevant firefighter and EMS certification training
Online courses & field day training
Registration opens September 8th, 2020.
Access to online courses after registration, all courses must be complete by field day
Mandatory field day November 14th, 2020.
Educated and prepared for the National Registry EMT examination (NREMT)
Eligible for Washington State EMT certification
- Course length: 8 weeks (Sept. 14th- Nov. 7th)
- Registration opens August 17th, 2020.
- Online: Monday/Wednesday nights 6pm-8pm
- Tuesday/Thursday nights 6pm-9:30pm, Saturdays 8am-5pm
Fire service instructor 1
Hybrid Course – First 2 days online, last day in-person testing/presentation
Covers all necessary curriculum requirements of NFPA 1041: Standard for Fire Service Instructor Professional Qualification
- 3 day course (June 15th-17th)
- June 15-16: live-online
- June 17: in-person (Kirkland)
- 0800-1700 with an hour lunch
To educate and train those that are looking to professionally respond to community needs in all-hazards environments by providing the opportunity to earn relevant certifications and skills for an ever-changing firefighting and emergency medical field.
Set yourself apart from the competition and begin the journey today.